Saturday, September 15, 2007

Can you see me now?

Since I purchased my Super Flash I've been trying to stop along side someone at a stop light to ask how visible my light is. Well, on the way home tonight an SUV pulled up along side me and had their window open (it was like 68+ out tonight @ 7:30, nice ride home). I asked "Excuse me... Could you see my light pretty well?" They both quickly and quite assuredly said "YES!" I'll take that as a good thing! I'm thinking of buying another one. I seen that you can mount them on the seat stays- I figure two blinking out of sync would really draw some attention. We'll see though.

On another note: today was the 2007 North Shore Inline Marathon. I volunteer as a Police reserve for the city and got to help with today's event. I had to get my butt out of bed at 5:15- but it was worth it.
It was pretty amazing watching the elite racers doing their thing! Props to everyone who raced and finished- even the last few I clapped on towards the finish!

Congrats to everyone who raced today!

No comments: