Monday, September 10, 2007

"Oh what a beautiful morning"

Wow- it was so nice this morning on my way in to work. I did not get to leave until 9:30 which gave the weather a chance to warm up a bit from the 48 degrees it was when I woke up.

I was wearing my wind jacket as the breeze was still a bit chilly but when I reached the lakewalk I had temps around 61 so I took off my sleeves. I noticed today how much more quite my bike is. I recently put on a new chain and rear cassette and that seems to have made a huge difference. I love being able to enjoy the lake in the morning- it was so peaceful and quiet with a hint of the smell of fall on the wind.

I'm going to start to bring my camera. I've been wanting to get pictures of the lake steaming up around a ship for a few years now but as I've always been in a car when I see such an opportunity I've not had the chance to get the picture.

No comments: