Monday, October 29, 2007

October 29th, 2007. Tempature, 60 (Above) (Tag, I'm not it)

Wow! What a fantastic day. 60 for Duluth this late in the year just does not happen that often and when it does, it's like spring break around here. I left work about an hour earlier then I would have otherwise. Had to make a trip up the hill a bit for another picture for picture tag. Well, I wasn't first to find it this time, nor would I have found it without the exact location, but none-the-less, it was a fun ride! I took Superior St. from work to Hawthorne then to Vermillion which is straight up about a million blocks :D Ok, so it felt like it going up at a speedy 3 mph.

After I found what I was looking for I went to St. Marie St. then to Woodland, then Snively, then the fun hill down Glenwood which when going down my speedometer said 35 again (and I was still speeding up) so, I think I found the limit of my speedometer.

Where to next Boz? (He's "It" and gets to take the next picture)

P.S. My first picture tag picture was from Old Main Park 2305 E. 5th St. here in Duluth.

1 comment:

Bob said...

What a nasty climb for sure. The pro's do those grades to hours, so we have alot of work to do ! I'll post this evening. I've got a couple of spots in mind.
Boz