Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Picture tag? (or hide and seek perhaps)

Ok, so maybe this will sound stupid and boring, but I think it could be fun. (Hold on, dog's barking...Ok Back)
So, the few biker blogs I read here in Duluth seem to all include heavy use of a camera. So I was thinking it could be fun to play picture tag. One person is "it" and they can go take a picture of something in Duluth, not too crazy far away, of something somewhat "identifiable" and then everyone else can go try to find that thing and take a picture of it also. The first blog post with that image and that person is now it- they will go take a picture of something new, and the fun continues. I've been thinking of that for a while now, pretty exciting hu! hahah... But seriously, I thought it could be fun and could make for some really interesting pictures (i.e. try to be creative) and more fun on the bikes getting us out and about.
I'll be it first, and if you want to play along, comment. I'll take a picture tomorrow and I'll try to get off my normal beaten path of the lakewalk :)

Cheers!
Jeff

2 comments:

Doug said...

I think it's a great idea. I'm in!

Bob said...

Count me in, too. It'll help make my ride a little more adventurous and maybe sharpen up my photo skills.

Boz