Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Well, it's better so far...

It's quite comfy upstairs now that I'm about 90% done with the insulation project, just need a hand on the over the head stuff. Should have the whole thing done Saturday. It sure makes for a long, stressful week when you are living with three rooms packed into one.

The bike is back from the shop and looks clean- hopefully it will work well. They put in some better lube for the colder temps. I also bought a cheap pair of metal platform pedals, they've got some nice "teeth" to them and should work fine for the winter with my boots on (I've decided to go that route- no need to buy Lake's, though I would like to, and I have the added benefit of not being clipped in for my first winter on bike).

I heard we're supposed to get more snow tonight, 1-2 inches. I hope so because I really wanted to ride this morning in the fresh powder.

Peace!
Jeff

No comments: