Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy busy busy

Aren't we all this time of year? I'm still not 100% done with the remod of two bedrooms in my house, adding insulation and tearing out plaster, replacing w/ sheetrock. Have had 2 holiday / Christmas parties, travel for family, travel for work, and a big injury to my foot have all kept me off of my bike for the last few days. I'll be working in Pequot Lakes again for two days; I'm trying to contain my excitement here... My foot, well, I stepped on a very pointy piece of metal and slashed the bottom of my foot. It's healing really fast and I could actually put weight on it today. I figure by Thursday (the next day I'll be able to ride) I'll be in good shape.
Another update- found my other Pro-Tec helmet liner... I knew buying a new one would help flush out the old one :o)
One last update. I bought a new SD card reader today (and it worked) so I can now download my latest photos- but a new problem arose, ran out of hard disk space. Time to buy an external drive with some raid so I can sleep at night with all the gigs and gigs of photos we have safely backed up and protected.

Anyhow, hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Jeff

No comments: