Sunday, January 6, 2008

Photography

OK, I know this isn't really bike related but too bad- it's my blog so plbttttt :oP

If you didn't already know, I like art, more specifically photography. I try to take good pictures and admit, I don't always succeed but trying is half the fun. As I sit here tonight I'm thinking about things and while looking at my "site of the day" site (Conscientious) I happened across an interesting quote, "Someone once told me that if I wanted to be a photographer I should always have a camera with me. I decided to follow that advice. " (from Ben Roberts Photography.com)

I think I am going to really try to focus a bit more on taking pictures. A few years ago I gave out calendars I had made for Christmas presents to friends and family- they were fantastic. However, when I went to make them this year I found very few new pictures. I have a few ideas in mind and hope to be able to get them online here in the next few weeks. So expect bike and photography posts in the future (I, as well as many others, have also been updating the 12 hours in Photography page, so check there often).

Peace!
Jeff

1 comment:

Jeff C. said...

I forgot my camera this morning... Argugh...