Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sore knees

I'm not sure what's going on, but last week my right knee was pretty sore and now, today and yesterday, my left knee is hurting. I felt this way a ways back when I first went to clipless, but I don't have anything keeping my feel locked on anymore. I think I just need to take some Advil or something and maybe take it easy this weekend.

I've been feeling quite well other than that though. I've ridden every day so far but Saturday and have put on extra miles each day- running around taking pictures. I'm going to try to venture to the top of Skyline tomorrow if it's not snowing, then head down 7 Bridges road for more pics. Not sure what it's like up there but I would guess I'll be fine without the extra fat tires some people have :D

The other day I mentioned maybe making a day of riding, but I don't have a clue where I would like to ride. It has to be roads because two of us (maybe 3 or 4) don't have pugsleys so it would need to be a mostly road ride. If anyone has any ideas let me know please.

Well, that's about all for now!
P.S. I've been posting more pics on the 12 hour page but will put some here again soon.
Peace!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Carefull - Skyline is closed before you get to 7 bridges. You may run into too much snow to get through. I'm not sure the bridges are done yet, either.
Boz

SD_pedalpower said...

I found my knees hurting more on platforms in the fall until I started using spd pedals again. I also think my frame is a little short on my MB causing my knee to be forward on the down stroke. It's just a theory so far. I moved my seat back as far as I can and it has helped me.