Thursday, February 28, 2008

Are you kidding me?

To quote adam's post on PerfectDuluthDay-

"Let me get this straight: we can get $40 million from the MN legislature for a F'ing hockey rink, but we can't get $13 million to stop putting poop in the lake?"



I'm glad we've got a bunch of smart people running our state. They decided we can get money for the DECC but not for the overflowing sewage problems... Insane... I hope that it doesn't happen...

Looks nice...





(Sorry, not bike related but very Duluth related)

2 comments:

Ike said...

I read your posts all the time but this got me...

Ride through it, get sick, sue the city... win[like that would happen] and maybe something will change.

How long has that been going on?

Jeff C. said...

Thanks Ike, I try to not diverge from bike related topics, but this one got me too... By the way, it's been going on for many many many many years...