Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Calendar of Minnesota Biking Events

Corrected- I rode 15.6 miles, not 12, wanted 20 but due to the weather I stopped short.
Good evening everyone! I thought I would try to develop a calendar of biking events that will show the dates and have links to the various biking events across Minnesota this year. I'm not quite sure where this will be on the page, or what it will look like, but that's what I'll be working on this evening while sitting here in the hotel room.
I decided to start this because in just a few days, like 40 some, I'll be doing my first century, the Minnesota Ironman in Lakeville Sunday, April 27th, 2008. today I rode about 16 miles, a nice ride but it was 36 and raining. When I got back it dropped a degree and turned into a heavy wet snow. Hopefully it will be nice tomorrow.
Look forward to a nice calendar. Check it out and if you don't see something listed that you know about, please let me know.

UPDATE- Looks like you can put the google calendar into blogger pretty easily. I've added a bunch of events, but let me know if you know of any missing events and I'll put them in!
P.S. You can put the event into your Google calendar by click on the event.
I hope you like the calendar!
Jeff

No comments: