Monday, March 3, 2008

Site Update

Hello everyone. You may notice I've changed my blog a little bit tonight. I've added a section called Bicycling Links and changed the tag under the title to "Resources for bicycle commuters and other alternative methods of transportation in Duluth and beyond."
I did this for a few reasons: 1 because it's nearly spring and I think I've conquered the winter commute and would consider myself "seasoned" per se', and 2 because I have found myself becoming more and more involved with my community. I volunteer for a lot of stuff and given more time in a day, would probably volunteer even more. I decided I would like to try to use my blog more as a resource for others who may be where I was a little less then a year ago. If I can do it, I think anyone can and I want to make sure they are able to find the information they need.
I'm going to keep blogging in a general sense but am going to make a new, more personal, blog which will not focus solely on bicycle related topics. I think that I will enjoy that a bit more also as I said earlier, I'm starting to have a viewpoint on other subjects that I would like to develop more also. I haven't created a new blog yet, but when I do, I'll post it in case anyone cares to read it.
I'll be compiling more data, links, and information for the Duluth biking community so when someone searches for biking in Duluth, and find my site, they will have a wealth of information related to biking in Duluth (hence the name).
I hope you will continue to read this site, and my new site and I will continue to enjoy reading everyone else's blogs and sites also!
Thanks!
Jeff

No comments: