Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nick Hagadorn

If you haven't heard in the news, on July 11th, Nick Hagadorn, born in Duluth, from Shakopee, was hit while riding his bike by Randal Joseph Hennes, who had been drinking and driving. There's much to this story but sadly, the worst news is that Nick died do to the injuries of this man's actions.
To honor Nick I'll be attaching a red ribbon to my bike. Honestly, I don't know if red is the right color, but it's the color of MADD, mothers against drunk driving, which seemed appropriate.

I wanted to let the family know that his loss saddens many many people across the US, young and old. I'll be holding my family just a little tighter from now on.

My prayers and thought go out to your family Nick.

Please visit Nick's CaringBridge page.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nickhagadorn

No comments: