Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Continental Ski and Bike, how I love thee

I just wanted to again, let everyone know how cool Continental Ski and Bike is! I bought a smart wool balaclava mid last season and by the end of the season it had a nice size hole in the mouth area. I contacted smart wool and they had two options, talk to the store or send it in, provided it was not "normal wear and tear". I wrote back to them to explain that, I my opinion it was not normal to have that problem. They offered again to let me send it in, but by the time I read that email I had stopped at Continental last night and they gladly offered me a new one (and were also shocked at the hole).

So, if you're in the Duluth area and are looking for bike or ski equipment, service, or just knowledge, this is the place to go. They have, hands down, the most friendly, understanding, and knowledgeable staff in town.

It's nice to have such a great store. Stop by and see for yourself!

Continental Ski & Bike
(218) 728-4466
info@continentalski.com

Store Hours

Mon. - Friday 9am - 7pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm

No comments: