Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What's in it for me? What are you going to do?

Good questions, I'm glad you asked.
Why should you donat to me and team Fatty for the Lance Armstrong LIVESTRONG Challenge? What's in it for me?

Well, you get the satisfaction of
1: helping in the fight against cancer;
2: You also give me a gift of a chance for great prizes from Fatty as a raffle;
3: You get to see me suffer a little bit, since I doubt I'll get to go to Seattle, though, heck, I would try, I'll instead be planning a trip from Duluth to Grand Rapids via my own two legs, and two wheels. I'll plan a 100 mile route from my house in Duluth to my hometown of Grand Rapids sometime around June 21st, 2009, the same day as the Seattle Challenge. Heck, I've got to do something for this right?

http://seattle09.livestrong.org/bikingduluth

Here's something interesting! In one day, Fatty's team has gathered more donations then all the other teams combined! Over 9000$ in one day! Over 200 members already, and counting.
The goal is 1 MILLION! He can do it, you can help!

No comments: