Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Animals everywhere!

So far, in the last two weeks I've seen a wild animal almost every day. Said animal is most often a deer but the other day I happened across a fox. I believe I posted about that already (I can only bring up memory from like, hours ago- not days :o)...)
So the other night I had a dream that I ran across a bear on the lakewalk. Not impossible. In reality in the past say, month, there have also been two assults on the lake walk. I've been considering carrying my pepper spray for the bears and the bullies... Anyone carry for dogs, muggers, etc? It's getting dark pretty quick no a days and there are some crazy people out there, more crazy then us who ride our bikes year round. the da' bears- they're down right wild...
:o)

2 comments:

ritchie said...

Hey do you have any idea what happen to the "MN bicycle commuter" blog..... Just thought you might know, he just stopped writting all together..

Biking Duluth said...

I'll just say he's safe and sound. I believe the blog is in retirement, but I can't say it will stay like that forever but yea- he's not been injured or anything, just stopped blogging...